Saturday, December 06, 2008

Pacquiao FTW!


Being a huge fan of Manny Pacquiao all I can say is, "HELL YEEEAAHHHH!!" I was nervous before the fight because I watched every episode of 24/7 (a 4-episode HBO special that followed the training of both fighters every week before the fight) and De la Hoya was in great condition. I read articles saying that this fight was in favor of De la Hoya.
Ohhhh man... I feel so relieved now. ...I want a Pacquiao shirt! hehe.
-----------------------------------------------------
We went to Uncle Eddie's house to watch the fight.
It's been a while since I've seen the Baldonado clan. It was good seeing them again. They provided a good atmosphere to watch the fight. The ladies, along with Lola Perla, screaming in the back and the uncles quietly but nervously watching. Good times. =)

Cousin Andrew wondering where the other kids are:


We found out a few days prior to this event that cousin Ronald passed the bar exam. It was my first time seeing him after we heard the great news. Once he arrived everyone was greeting him and saying, "the lawyer is here!" We're all very proud of him. Even I brag about him.

As usual, the ladies played several games of mahjong.
Here's a pic of Lola Perla playing:


Lolo Joe brought guavas from his tree at home. He ALWAYS has GIGANTIC guavas. I was only able to finish half of mine.
Here's a picture of one of them: