Monday, December 22, 2008

Furusato/Gerry's Grill

I've been OUT OF CONTROL!
I've been eating and eating and eating like craaaaazy!

On Saturday we ate at Furusato, my favorite Korean BBQ buffet restaurant.
I was in HEAVEN! Mark and I were able to finish a plate and a half of the brisket.
I can't believe we used to go once a week!!! Could you believe that once we were able to finish 4 big plates of brisket?!


Then... on Sunday we went to Gerry's Grill - a filipino restaurant in Cerritos. I don't normally like filipino restaurants, but this place is GOOD! We ordered things that my mom wouldn't usually cook at home: crispy pata, kilawin, sisig, palabok, and four bowls of garlic rice.



I had a food coma after leaving both restaurants, that just means that I left completely satisfied.

No comments: