Saturday, December 27, 2008

Candy Cane Lane in Torrance

We drove by "the neighborhood by Kahlil's elementary school" a few nights ago - it's called Candy Cane Lane. At this neighborhood, during the holiday season, every house has Christmas lights. Some of the decorations are just INSANE. Here's a picture of a humongous Jack Skelington that one house had:

It's as tall as the tree!

There were people selling hot cocoa and there was a house with a projector playing a movie. There were groups of people on bikes and with golf carts. I was AMAZED! I'm not kidding when I say that every house had lights. If you ever get the chance next year, check it out!! It's in Torrance if you drive past Seaside Elementary, near Calle Mayor and PCH.


1 comment:

Elisha Marie said...

Oh my goodness! You know, the Daily Breeze took a picture of Colleen and me looking at the Christmas lights on Candy Cane Lane when we were kids! I want a giant Jack Skelington!