Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

I didn't feel like doing much this Halloween. While everyone was out partying and whatnot, I stayed home and passed out candy to the trick-or-treaters. We didn't get much kids this year which was strange. This year we bought $10 worth of candy and we weren't able to give them all away. We used to get A LOT of trick-or-treaters. It's unbelievable, we would get groups of 5-10 kids and they would come one group after the other. My mom would usually have to buy 50-70 dollars worth of candy! Can you believe that?!

I enjoyed being the official candy passer-outer. I enjoyed seeing all the kids with their cute costumes, with their parents taking pictures and video taping them. If I had known that there would be picture taking, I would have beautified myself instead of wearing para balay (ilocano: "for home") clothes. Oh well...

Chanel & Neela: looking out for trick-or-treaters


After passing out candy, we went to Elisha and Colleen's house. We ate Costco pizza (the best pizza, ever!) and we played Guitar Hero: World Tour. That game is awesome! My favorite part was Andrew's vocal talent with Coldplay's Shiver. Haha, "shiveeeerrrr."

1 comment:

Mae Gagajena said...

We stayed home too due to Rj being sick. I love the outfits of Chanel and Neela...