Sunday, October 19, 2008

Islands





Went to Islands today. I think the last time I went there was when I was a junior in high school. I remember going there almost every week after watching a movie at AMC Rolling Hills.
I didn't have much money then, so every time I would only order the small bowl of tortilla soup and maybe share cheddar fries with a group of friends. ...Brings back memories. =D

One memorable event happened there when I was a freshmen. I was with my friends and after we ate, we discovered that we didn't have much money left for tip. We were looking under the table hoping to find change. One friend walked around the restaurant scavenging for coins. hahaha. After we put all our money together, we only came up with a dollar and 75 cents. So, one of my friends folded a dollar into a heart and left a note apologizing to the waitress. I felt bad because we were a group of 6 and I think we were giving her a hard time. Poor waitress. I bet she hates kids now... just kidding.

Oh, this was Mark's first time to Islands. He liked it!
I was a little disappointed though... Mr. Sauce-lover didn't finish the bottle of ketchup. He still used a lot, A LOT of ketchup on his fries. Well, he did finish 2 cups of BBQ sauce. So... I guess that made up for it. hehehe

No comments: