Saturday, October 04, 2008

San Diego Zoo!



Today, I went with Mark to the San Diego Zoo.
Believe it or not, it was my first time EVER to go to a zoo.
Yup! I never went as a kid... not even on a school field trip!

The park was huge! We spent the whole day there and we still weren't able to see everything. But, we did see A LOT of animals.
It was definitely a great experience.
I wanna go again!!
That's only a portion of the pictures I took.
There were just so many animals; I couldn't believe it!


Since it was on the way home, we went to the outlet mall in Carlsbad.
And since I like bananas now, I had my first chocolate-covered frozen banana. YUMM!!



Before going home, we ate at BCD Tofu. We ran into Elisha and Andrew. It was bound to happen sometime! hehehe.

2 comments:

Andrew C. said...

haha im glad you had a good time @ your first zoo experience.

and we were bound to run into you at bcd because you know how much your cousin LOVES it :p

Elisha Marie said...

I wanna go to the ZOO!!!