Sunday, March 22, 2009

Couples Survey

Copy, paste, and replace with your own answers...

Couples Survey

♥ Fill it out and let's learn about you and your better half!

♥ What are your middle names?
Mine: Marie
His: Paolo

♥ How long have you been together?
it will be 2 years on April 1st

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating?
5 or 6 months?

♥ Who asked who out?
He did

♥Who said I love you first?
He did

♥ How old are each of you?
Me: 21
Him: 22

♥ Do you have any children together?
No

♥ What about pets?
A piggy named Chanel
and
A gorilla named Neela

♥ Did you go to the same high schools?
No.
Me: Carson High
Him: La Salle Green Hills

♥ Are you from the same hometown?
No.
Me: I've lived in Carson all my life.
Him: He was born in New York and lived there until 1996, then he lived in the Philippines til 2005

♥ Who is the smartest?
ME! hehehhe

♥ Who is the most sensitive?
I am, but there are times when I think he is

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple?
BCD! At least once a week. We love soondubu!

♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
...San Diego. Hopefully we can go to San Francisco this summer to visit his brother, Patrick. I miss Patrick =T

♥ Who has the craziest ex?
I don't have any of those.. So.. I'll just say he does.

♥ Who has the worst temper?
HIM!

♥ Who does the cooking?
neither

♥Who is the most social?
me?

♥ Who is the neat-freak?
Me. Neat and organized freak.

♥ Who is the most stubborn?
we're both pretty stubborn, but I think I'm a tad more than he is

♥ Who wakes up earlier?
he does

♥ Where was your first date?
We went to Wing Stop and then we watched a movie

♥Who has the bigger family?
Definitely me

♥Do you get flowers often?
hehehe, when we weren't together yet... he would give me lots of flowers. not anymore

♥ Who do you spend the holidays with?
My family. His mom is in the Philippines. =T

♥ Who is more jealous?
me. hehehehe

♥ Who sings better?
neither.

♥Who does/did the laundry?
we do it together

♥ Who’s better with the computer?
me

♥ Who drives when you are together?
me

♥ Who picks where you go to dinner?
me. he always asks where I want to go.

♥ Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong?
neither. haha

♥ Who named your pet?
I did

♥ Who wears the pants in the relationship?
He does

♥ Who has more tattoos?
i will next year..

♥ Who eats more sweets?
he does

♥ Who cries more?
Me

No comments: