Saturday, November 22, 2008

Lakers vs Nuggets







Nuggets 90
Lakers 104

I knew the game was over after the first quarter. =p
I had such a GREAT time! Being in the Staples Center, being surrounded by all the Laker fans, and just the thought that the players are right there.... it was amazing.
I wasn't as crazy as I would get when I watch the game at home - yelling, being a potty mouth, and jumping up and down - I was good. Although, I did make sure to boo Carmello Anthony for Elisha.

There were a few celebrities there: George Lopez, Spike Lee, Adam Levine (the lead singer of Maroon 5), and Zac Efron. I took pictures of the back of their heads. HAHA! I was a little disappointed Jack Nicholson wasn't there.

We didn't get our tacos. I didn't know where to go to get the coupon that we could redeem at Jack in the Box. Oh well... it was fun just chanting, "WE WANT TACOS!"

After the game, we went to In-n-Out. I had a hamburger, animal style... YUMM! I can't remember the last time I had one of those. I savored it!

(The 3 cups of ketchup were all for Mark. Sure enough, he finished all of it.)

1 comment:

Elisha Marie said...

That In-N-Out looks soooooo good. It's gonna cost you in the cheating jar though...