Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Losing Weight

I'm determined, more than ever, to lose weight.
It's not really for the benefit of my appearance, it's a health issue.
Sometime in July, I weighed myself and I was about 175 lbs!
Not normal for a lady that's 5'5.

So, I've been walking almost everyday at Wilson Park and playing DDR (hehehe!) for exercise. I'm also watching what I eat, which has been difficult because I like food. But, sacrifices must be made. They say you have to change your lifestyle - it's true!
I last weighed myself yesterday and I'm down to 162 pounds. =)

My goal is to be at least 150 by the end of this year and to be 130 by the end of next year.
Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Andrew C. said...

congrats! i wish i had the same willpower as you and elisha, because believe me, i LOVE food.

keep it up :D